Monday, February 4, 2013

Babies are my favorite

I don't take too many custom orders.
But every now and then someone emails me
about a baby quilt.
I might be in just the right mood.....
or maybe the fabrics are just too fun to resist.
Either way, I love me a baby quilt!


Now that this quilt has made it to it's lovely owner
I can post pics of it.
She wanted to be surprised!
(my favorite kind of customer)


For this quilt I used my Shelby pattern.
It never gets old.
I just love the texture of it!

Also, I was dying over this pic that my BFF took.
I made this custom quilt in December for the sweetest Mama.


I'm not going to lie, this baby girl makes my ovaries ache!
How cute is she?!?!

4 comments:

  1. Lu.....just found out today that a good friend is going to be a grandma and I can't wait to make this quilt for the baby.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So sweet and that photo put a big smile on my face today. Xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ohhh... my ovaries are creaming out loud now! That is such a cute picture!

    Your quilt is so pretty. I think you customer must be very, very pleased.

    ReplyDelete
  4. you are so adorable! sometimes when i see babies it makes my ovaries ache too and then i remember that there are NO MORE diapers in my house and i get over it! ;) miss you! i love this quilt! it is so pretty! awesome colors!

    ReplyDelete